Animal Rooms, Greenhouses, Autoclaves
Contact: Chad Westmiller / email@example.com
- Aquarium rooms, animal rooms, and greenhouses are available in the building. These spaces are assigned on an individual needs basis.
- A cage and bottlewasher and an autoclave are available in E117 and E116 Corson Hall, respectively. These facilities are maintained jointly by NBB and EEB.
Computer / IT Support
The computer facility located in E148 Corson is open to faculty, staff, graduate students, and undergraduates involved in teaching and/or research in the Department. There are two MAC computers, two printers (black & white and color) and a scanner attached to one MAC. Please see Brian Mlodzinski (W157 Mudd) or Tim Larkin (E118 Corson) if you need assistance using any of the computing devices.
The department has the following rooms available for scheduling for graduate seminars, A and B exams, small group meetings with visitors, and informal gatherings:
- Cole Room (A306); Capacity 16
- Fern Room (E435); Capacity 8-15
The following rooms are available for seminars, meetings, and classes:
- Whittaker Room (A409); Capacity 35
- Morison Room (A106); Capacity 85 - 115 (Note: Administered through NBB Administrative Office)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for equipment operation and access codes
The department allows use of the Ricoh copier in the mailroom for research and teaching related needs. A copier access code will be provided to authorized personnel by the Department Accounting Representative.
- Computer (Mac and PC units available)
- Miscellaneous dongles and connectors
- Portable projector
- 7 passenger van for teaching or research needs (mileage fee assessed for usage)
If you have been assigned office or research space in Corson Hall, you will need to obtain keys from the Department Administrative Assistant. Keys to facilities other than your office space must be approved by the faculty member in charge of the facility or by the Department Chairperson. Such requests must be made directly to the Chair’s Assistant by the hiring manager or the Chair before any keys will be distributed.